We stayed for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. We chose Sedona Views based on the prior reviews and have to agree with the prior reviews. The B&B is run by Sam and Irith who are wonderful hosts. They are warm and genuine. They make you feel welcomed and at home. They provided all the things you need to know and more about Sedona. Sam makes excellent breakfast which is different every morning. Sedona Views is conveniently located. It is on a hilltop with specatular view of Sedona. Everything is nearby. We went to hike at Cathedral Rock and Devil's Bridge. Had dinner at Elote Cafe ( a must while you are here). The room was nicely decorated. It's nice to come back after a day of hiking to have afternoon snacks and relax at the B&B. We wish Sam and Irith much success and look forward to a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona