Enjoyed sunrises, sunsets and beautiful red rock views from our expansive room with private deck and hot tub. Breakfasts were photo- and foodie-worthy. Irith and Sam and wonderful staff went above and beyond to advise and arrange activities we wanted for each day. The local information about specific trails, restaurants, and shops helped us make the most of our short time in Sedona. The décor is lovely and following each breakfast we were greeted with a super clean room. The outdoor patio alongside pond and flowing water was a perfect setting for afternoon snacks to top off the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona