We recently stayed at the Sedona Views B&B for a quick getaway. Sam, Irith, and Ann were all fantastic hosts. The property was very peaceful, exceptionally clean, and perfect for a getaway. We were greeted immediately upon arrival and felt instantly welcomed. Breakfast each morning was delicious, very fresh, and unique. Our hosts took time every morning to talk with us about our plans for the upcoming day and offered personalized and unique insights about what to do in and around Sedona. Sam was especially wonderful. He met with us after breakfast the first morning and helped us map out exactly what to do during the time we had in Sedona. His recommendations on hiking trails, tours, trips to the Grand Canyon, and restaurants were flawless. Our room was immaculately clean, well laid out, and very comfortable. Ann made sure to have the fire going upon our arrival knowing that the afternoon was chilly and we'd likely be tired from our trip inn. The owners of this B&B spare no detail in making sure your experience with them is nothing less than exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona