We go to Sedona quite frequently and this trip was the best we've ever had in great part to staying at the Sedona Views B & B.
To start with, Sam and Erit are true "Innkeepers" who really love their work. Their attitude and welcoming nature is more than just the greeting you enjoy, it is evident throughout each and every room.
The beds are magnificent and encourage you to slumber and lounge. A full bath for even a 6' 3" guest like me. Water bottles in the fridge for hiking and private balconies with hot tubs to ensure quiet, relaxing, romantic mornings/afternoons/evenings.
We brought food and wine in and spent each evening watching
the sun go down, the stars come up and in the morning we had coffee as we greeted the day. We had a "perma-smile" throughout!
The location is 1/2 a mile from Uptown Sedona, just north of the town on 89-A and the ability to hit restaurants, hiking or the grocery store and be back to the room in literally 7 - 10 minutes was perfect! We had an amazing breakfast each day and went hiking. Due to the location, we were able to shower and get right back into touristing in minutes!
We've stayed at most of the top resorts in Sedona and I doubt we'll ever stay anywhere else again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona