We had booked directly with Sam and Irith to go to Boots and Saddles and when we arrived we were told that the hot-tub in the room that we had booked was not working - but would soon be repaired. Tammy, the hostess there, said that we could move to Sedona Views which had just opened to guests.
We made the decision to go over to the new B&B and met Sam and Irith. Immediately we were welcomed and felt part of their family. The room was beautiful - the bed enormous and so comfortable. The balcony we had was totally secluded and the hot-tub worked perfectly.
Breakfasts were a great social event - the food was absolutely fantastic - well presented and very very tasty. Sam and Irith would help each of us with our itineraries for the day and restaurants for dinner - take their advice it is well worth it.
Finally we were invited to join in with the Indian Blessing on the opening of the B&B with their friends and neighbours which we felt was a privilege to be part of their family. We were sad to leave and will be recommending this B&B to any of our friends who are passing Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona