Sedona Views is an excellent place to stay when visiting Sedona. My wife and I just enjoyed 3 nights there. The bed and breakfast is a preferable option to non-descript hotels in the area. The rooms are very large compared to standard hotel rooms and nicely appointed. Virtually all rooms have private hot tubs on their respective patio, but I would recommend verifying this beforehand if it is an important option to you. The grounds are very pleasant and finches and hummingbirds congregate on feeders throughout the property. Breakfast is a special occasion. It is not a come-and-go buffet, but rather an actual sitting at 8:30 am every morning. Each meal is planned and executed to perfection. If plans preclude a breakfast seating, then the owners will prepare a basket for you. The owners Sam, Irit, with the help of Candayce, will work to make you feel at home and make your trip special. They will give you a formal orientation to the area and make many recommendations. I highly recommend Sedona Views as a special vacation spot. We would return at anytime as the stay was memorable and outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona