My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here last month. It was our first visit to Sedona - and it was a perfect introduction to this beautiful party of the country. Sam and Irith told us the very best places for hiking, sight seeing, driving, shopping, and dining. We spent the first four days at their sister B&B, Boots and Saddles. While they were both very different exepriences -- Boots & Saddles a more private and romantic setting, while Sedona Views lives up to its name with the most beautiful views of the Red Rocks -- we enjoyed them both. The breakfasts and the personal attention gave us a whole new level of "Inn Keeper" to expect in the future. We loved them both -- and don't think you could go wrong by spending time either place. We did it all -- we saw it all -- and we loved it!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona