Just returned from a wonderful trip to Sedona and loved this bed and breakfast. The views from this Inn are amazing and we had our very own large deck and hot tub to enjoy the views from moonbeams and memories room. The breakfast was creative, delicious and large. The orientation was very helpful and all restaurant recommendations were excellent. The Innkeepers are detail oriented providing friendly, helpful and efficient service, making us feel very much at home. There is a peaceful outdoor deck with stream fountain and lots of birds to watch with many bird feeders hanging from the trees. The location is just a short 1/4 mile to uptown Sedona in a quiet location, yet close enough to reach most of town or attractions within 10 minutes. Rooms are very well decorated, clean, romantic and provide all the little extras you would not find at most B & B's. Don't hesitate, just go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona