“Look no further, as you won't find anything better”

and 1 more site!
Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2009

Just returned from a wonderful trip to Sedona and loved this bed and breakfast. The views from this Inn are amazing and we had our very own large deck and hot tub to enjoy the views from moonbeams and memories room. The breakfast was creative, delicious and large. The orientation was very helpful and all restaurant recommendations were excellent. The Innkeepers are detail oriented providing friendly, helpful and efficient service, making us feel very much at home. There is a peaceful outdoor deck with stream fountain and lots of birds to watch with many bird feeders hanging from the trees. The location is just a short 1/4 mile to uptown Sedona in a quiet location, yet close enough to reach most of town or attractions within 10 minutes. Rooms are very well decorated, clean, romantic and provide all the little extras you would not find at most B & B's. Don't hesitate, just go there!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 16 June 2009

This was our first visit to Sedona and we wanted to make it special. Sedona Views B&B was all that and more! Irith and Sam are the perfect hosts and made our stay both entertaining and memorable. Their "Orientation" on Sedona is excellent and not to be missed. Also our compliments to Candyce for preparing superb gourmet breakfasts each morning. We loved the Blueberry Brioche! Our "Sweet Dreams" room was beautifully prepared and peaceful and the large deck and outdoor spa wonderful for relaxing. We would definitely recommend this lovely serene B&B situated just on the outskirts of Uptown Sedona - away from the madding crowd!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2009

My husband and I celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary here last month. It was our first visit to Sedona - and it was a perfect introduction to this beautiful party of the country. Sam and Irith told us the very best places for hiking, sight seeing, driving, shopping, and dining. We spent the first four days at their sister B&B, Boots and Saddles. While they were both very different exepriences -- Boots & Saddles a more private and romantic setting, while Sedona Views lives up to its name with the most beautiful views of the Red Rocks -- we enjoyed them both. The breakfasts and the personal attention gave us a whole new level of "Inn Keeper" to expect in the future. We loved them both -- and don't think you could go wrong by spending time either place. We did it all -- we saw it all -- and we loved it!!!!

Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Ditto to the review by the person below, who I believe possibly sat at the same table for breakfast with me and my wife this past weekend. The overall experience with this B&B was great. Room was clean, and the attention to detail touched my heart. Sam, Irith and Candayce were very helpful in every way. Location-wise, it's great since it's on the skirt of Sedona, but yet only a walking distance away from the uptown.

Reviewed 27 May 2009

Sedona Views is an excellent place to stay when visiting Sedona. My wife and I just enjoyed 3 nights there. The bed and breakfast is a preferable option to non-descript hotels in the area. The rooms are very large compared to standard hotel rooms and nicely appointed. Virtually all rooms have private hot tubs on their respective patio, but I would recommend verifying this beforehand if it is an important option to you. The grounds are very pleasant and finches and hummingbirds congregate on feeders throughout the property. Breakfast is a special occasion. It is not a come-and-go buffet, but rather an actual sitting at 8:30 am every morning. Each meal is planned and executed to perfection. If plans preclude a breakfast seating, then the owners will prepare a basket for you. The owners Sam, Irit, with the help of Candayce, will work to make you feel at home and make your trip special. They will give you a formal orientation to the area and make many recommendations. I highly recommend Sedona Views as a special vacation spot. We would return at anytime as the stay was memorable and outstanding.

Reviewed 20 May 2009

All the positive reviews on tripadvisor were the reason I booked at Sedona Views so I already had extremely high expectations. I swear to you, they were absolutely exceeded. We stayed in the memories and moonbeams suite for three nights while on our honeymoon and frankly, quite unlike our adventurous selves, we never wanted to leave the room! The private hot tub had plenty of space for myself and my 6'1" husband to relax and enjoy the stars at night. The comfy lounge chairs on our deck were perfect to recline and watch unbelievable sunsets over immense red rock formations, which included Cathedral Rock. We could also lay in our cloud-like bed and see some of the same red rock views. The two course breakfast each morning was delicious and the company was delightful. Sam's orientation to the area our first morning was such a valuable aspect of our trip. EVERYTHING we did on his recommendation we were glad we had. He really helped shape our trip in such a positive way. Candyce and Irith were also extremely friendly, helpful, and available. Sedona Views was worth every penny! We will never stay anywhere else in Sedona.

Reviewed 16 May 2009

My wife and I stayed here for three nights while visiting Sedona and the Grand Canyon. I try not to go overboard when writing reviews because, frankly, too much praise and people just don’t believe it. But, with Sedona Views, I can’t help it. So, here goes …

I simply cannot imagine a better bed and breakfast experience. The setting is perfect. It’s private, with amazing scenery. The rooms are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We had the Sweet Dreams suite, which we highly recommend. (It seemed to have the most private terrace.) And, of course, the private Jacuzzis was pretty darn nice too.

Then, there were the people. I have never been made to feel so at home while on vacation. The orientation they give you is extremely helpful, and makes the trip so much more fun than it otherwise would be. The breakfasts were unique and delicious. (Try the jalapeno and green chilies jellies … no, really … we thought they were weird too, but ended up buying some and bringing it home.) Everyone was as friendly and helpful as you could possibly expect. Even when I had to report a mishap involving red wine, broken glasses, stained towels, and the Jacuzzi (don’t ask …), it was treated as no big deal, and my peace of mind was the primary concern.

There are a lot of B&Bs in Sedona, and most are probably great. This one is exceptional. They place oozes romance and make relaxation almost unavoidable. You won’t regret booking it.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple