Sam & Irith were like visiting your favorite relatives in an exotic place. Whatever we wanted and whenever we wanted it, they & their staff took care of us immediately. We second guessed their suggestions (great orientation, when you arrive), but stuck to the letter of their instructions and came out smelling like a rose each & every time.
We actually stayed at both properties. Initially, we had split time between SVBB & the Hampton Inn. After a day, though, we simply decided to spend the money on Boots & Saddles rather than on helicopter rides or something else. Obviously, glad we did and will again if we should have the opportunity to return to Sedona.
If you're going to relax and prefer the B&B experience, there's no need to shop around - simply visit each property's site and pick one of 'em. SVBB has a great view and nice layout. B&S was designed/built by Sam/Irith, so everything is just so - it's in the middle of a commercial area and you would never know it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona