Let's see - where do we begin? From the minute we entered Sedona Views until the minute we left, we were treated like family. Candyce greeted us with a smile and showed us around. Sam and Irith thought of and provided everything we needed to make our visit enjoyable. My husband and I were travelling with two of my sisters and one brother, along with their spouses. As a result, we had the opportunity to see all but one of the rooms. They are all equally beautiful and even now it would be hard for me to decide which was my favorite. The property itself is full of flowers and birds and waterfalls. Each afternoon we were offered lemonade and goodies and the breakfasts were beyond delicious. And the red rock views put the finishing touch on the experience. Don't pass Sedona Views by. It's worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona