Don't stay anywhere else in Sedona. After I literally read every recommendation on places to stay in Sedona I decided to give Sedona Views a shot as I wanted a perfect place for my family vacation. And it certainly was. It's a little off the beaten path and not directly downtown, but well worth the sacrifice to drive the 3-5 minutes.
My entire family was thrilled with the views, breakfast, peaceful/scenic surroundings, comfortable beds and management. Candice, Sam and Irit were gracious hosts and provided excellent recommendations. They really have thought of everything from dvds for evening watching and binoculars for the views to good dinner suggestions and an awesome Grand Canyon tour recommendation. It's totally worth the money to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right into a Red Rock wall directly adjacent the National Forest boundary is the beautiful property of Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast. With the panoramic views of the rocks, the multitude of birds, and the occasional glimpse of a deer, it is hard to believe that you are only a quarter of a mile from the enchanting Uptown of Sedona. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Views b&b
- Sedona Views Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Views Bed And Breakfast Arizona