We have just completed a four night stay at Canyon Wren with Milena and Mike. It could not have been better. Let's start with the cabins. We were in Sycamore. A beautiful two storey cabin with everything you could possibly need, the living area is comfy with a two seater sofa and an armchair. Also a fire to cosy up to on a cool evening. The kitchen has a large fridge and all the dishes etc you will need. Bathroom with an amazing jacuzzi bath with aromatherapy supplied! Up stairs in the loft bedroom a super comfy bed for a great night's sleep. Did I mention how clean it was? It was very very clean. A real pleasure to stay in.
Now, the best bit of our stay was meeting with our hosts, Milena and Mike. They really made our stay special. Very tasty breakfasts with them and the other guests. So good to share with like minded people. Milena and Mike really seem to enjoy meeting with their guests and they will offer suggestions of where to hike or for dinner, and make the reservations.
Canyon Wren is a place for couples in love, to share each other's company in a lovely environment, just a little off the beaten track.
We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona