First of all, Mike and Milena are superb hosts who pay attention to the details. They are extremely informative when you want to know about places to eat or things to do in the Sedona area. The breakfasts were simply superb. The property site is simply great, with too many special touches to mention. The cabin (Honeysuckle) was clean and modern. It was a delight to stay here. I hope to come back one day soon and bring my son and daughter-in-law; they will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona