This was our first overnight stay in Sedona, celebrating our 25th anniversary. Gracious hosts welcomed us with spot on recommendations for hiking close by. The cabins are well appointed with just what you need for a stay and, a welcome escape from the connected world: no phone Internet or tv! The setting is relaxing. Beautiful gardens and myriad colorful songbirds. We enjoyed the private porch for a glass of wine. Woke to the cool canyon air and the sound of raindrops. How relaxing! The breakfast was scrumptious too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona