My husband and I just returned from one of the most pleasurable vacation experiences we have ever had over 35 years of travel. We were very much at home at Canyon Wren Cabins. Milena and Mike were most knowledgeable and gracious hosts. Accommodations and breakfast far exceeded our expectations. "continental breakfast" doesn't even begin to describe the wonderful breakfasts. Attention to details....
Great location. Quiet and peaceful, private beautifully landscaped areas surrounding each cabin... Strategically placed fountains and cool mountai air made perfect sleeping conditions.
There is no doubt we will be back. Loved every minute we were there. Really did not want to go home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona