Nothing was too much trouble for Mike and Milena. From great breakfasts (Mike's muffins and Milena's savoury pies!!) that were also great social gatherings to the take away breakfast for our early bird watching walk at the State park. There was always personal attention given to our daily requirements. Four nights of relaxing in a very comfortable cabin, even a little basic home cooking after 2 weeks of hotel food made a welcome change. Although one of the busiest places we had visited, it did not seem to matter as you were so much part of their home. Great walks and Pink jeeps (Broken arrow) were a mad way to finish our journey. Let's not forget those Humming birds - a big hit for both Jean & Chris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona