The couple who run this bed and breakfast are the most genuine, kind, attentive, and giving people. They are the kind of people who you wanna come back and visit. Not just because of who they are but also because of the service they give. They think of all the details. When we said we wanted to hike, they offered backpacks, water, granola bars, ponchos, the list is endless. A few other things that stood out was fresh brownies when you arrive, they cooked me breakfast every morning according to my dairy free and gluten free diet restrictions. They loaned us a handful of movies to watch. Great service. Great people. Highly recommend them if your looking to get away with your significant other and want to be taken care of well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona