We had such a wonderful stay at the Canyon Wren. The cabin was so cozy and so welcoming after a long day of sight seeing. Mike and Milena could not have been more cordial and welcoming. They are a wealth of information of what to do and see and where to go. The breakfast each morning was incredible and the brownie the greeted us the first day was first rate! Would not hesitate to recommend to others! Thanks so much for a memorable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona