This was a great find. The owners have created a warm haven for hikers who want to enjoy Sedona or are on their way to the Grand Canyon. Melina is a rare spirt, whose kindness and knowledge about hiking and life, was a bonus to the visit. Besides, I would go just for the brownies! We visited in January, and it was an excellent time of year to travel there. While visiting, be sure to have lunch at Indian Gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona