We've been to Canyon Wren several times, and we never want to leave! The cabins are warm, cozy, and immaculate. Milena and Mike are excellent hosts...and great cooks! I always look forward to the welcoming (and delicious) brownies when we arrive! The view is wonderful. It's close enough to downtown Sedona for any activities, but far enough away to avoid the crowds if you want to. We would recommend Canyon Wren to any of our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona