The Canyon Wren could be named any number of things....Canyon Hummingbird, Canyon Goldfinch, Canyon Woodpeckers, Canyon Nuthatches. If you're any kind of a bird lover, you get the point. They're all there, and it's a beautiful thing to see. Our stay in the Morning Glory cabin featured a twice-daily hummingbird feeding show on the red feeder outside the breakfast table. We sat mesmerized watching dozens of hummingbirds wait for a place at the feeder. We prepped for this by heeding the advice of previous reviewers and purchasing dinner at the local grocery to cook on our private patio grill. Grilled ribeye and asparagus, a bottle of wine, and the best bird show in town, all under the most beautiful red rock formations around...well, you won't want to leave, either. Please consider staying here in beautiful Oak Creek Canyon! Milena and Mike are the very best hosts, the cabins beautifully appointed, and the relaxation is complete. Don't miss it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona