My husband and I stayed here for two nights during a week-long vacation to Sedona (I figured we could go two nights without TV or being "plugged-in" to our Smartphones!) Man am I glad we chose this place. Our cabin was clean and comfortable. The property is beautiful (a must for bird-watchers). Mike and Milena are perfect hosts - breakfast in the morning both days was delicious, and they were able to answer all our questions about local activities as well as provide us with maps, directions and suggestions (they even let us borrow towels and a backpack for a hike one day!). I only wish we had stayed one or two more nights to really enjoy the amenities of the cabin (including a grill on the beautiful porch and access to a kitchen to make home-cooked meals). Highly recommended for couples or solo travelers looking for a more intimate, less-commercialized setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona