My boyfriend and I stayed in the Honeysuckle cabin which is the only one-story cabin in Canyon Wren. We were definitely NOT disappointed! My boyfriend made plans with our WONDERFUL hosts, Mike and Milena, to propose. They suggested the porch swing in front of the cabin and placed a bottle of champagne in our refrigerator to celebrate! It was perfect! We chose to eat breakfast out by the office and we got a chance to have a long visit with Milena. There are hiking trails within walking distance (which Milena shows on a map when you check in), but we decided not to hike because we just loved spending time watching the birds at our fountain, reading on the porch swing and playing cards on the patio. We did, however decide to have lunch down by the creek. It is literally across the street and down the hill where my now FIANCE and I enjoyed a picnic completely alone and skipped rocks. It was a WONDERFUL weekend! It was hard to leave.
The journal entries and the cabin tradition (which you need to find out) provide a sense of belonging. A great retreat from the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona