Canyon Wren Cabins was our favorite oasis on a 97 day road trip. We definitely found a little piece of heaven in Sedona. The cabins are situated in between beautifully maintained grounds. Bird feeders are strategically located so that you can view them from a swing in the garden area or on one of the porches outside of your cabin. We really enjoyed watching a flock of humming birds (all different kinds) use the feeder outside of our cabin.
The cabin was delightful. Mike and Melina added so many special touches to make our stay romantic and memorable. The cabin has nice porches that are surrounded by beautiful landscaping, patio furniture and a grill. The kitchen is well stocked with cooking utensils and several of Mike’s awesome brownies. The living room has a fireplace and the bathroom has a very nice size Jacuzzi tub (with bath bubbles of course). The cabin is stocked with games (they even have some romantic games!) The bedroom (in the Morning Glory cabin has its own special touch (you’ll have to find out for yourself).
Wait to you taste Mike and Melina’s breakfast treats! They are both great cooks (we only wished they served dinner!) We also really enjoyed visiting with them. They have great knowledge about the area and can help you plan any part of your visit. Additionally, they are really great, and interesting people and we were glad we got an opportunity to know them.
This is an incredibly romantic and peaceful location. Once again, this was our favorite place during a 97 day road trip and we know you will enjoy it immensely. Have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona