Canyon Wren Cabins is the most magical place, tucked up route 89A in Oak Canyon. I miss it already ... barely back from vacation. My husband and I are so grateful we found it (or maybe it found us?!). The location is scenic, calm and serene, the cabins perfect (with a small kitchen with private patio, BBQ, fireplace, bedroom in mezzanine, and a view of the many hummingbirds), the hosts - Mike and Milena - are charming, kind, know the area, make great recommendations (when Mike says you need a stick to hike, listen to him! Ha!). Breakfast is superb. A haven for bird lovers. Just outside of Sedona, a lovely drive to town and back. Near Flagstaff. Two hours to the Grand Canyon. Absolutely perfect place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona