My husband and I stayed 2 nights and 3 days and we were left wanting more. The cabin provided every thing one could need for a short or long stay. The owners were wonderfully hospitable and were a great resource for ideas to spend our free time. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for either a romantic getaway or a great stopover point for a hiking trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona