Just stayed at Canyon Wren cabins for three nights and we can't say enough about how nice it was. Mike and Milena are very generous, both with their time in helping us with local advice and recommendations, and with Mike's enormous chocolate afternoon brownies! The property seems to be an ongoing art project for Mike and Milena, with no corner untouched by gardens, birds, and babbling fountains. Their two dogs will be so excited to see you that they will run laps around the yard, just to show off. This will be our place to stay whenever we return to Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled beneath red rock cliffs, the Canyon Wren Cabins beckons you to a unique getaway from the distractions of daily life. Each 500 square foot individual cabin is just the right size for one or two adults. Enjoy birds and bird feeders, fountains, trees and flowers...an oasis amidst the sycamore trees. Creek access to guests and a wonderful continental plus breakfast provided. Just the right distance from the bustle of Sedona. Original owners of 26 years offer concierge service and are a great source of information for your special vacation time. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For 2
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Hotel Sedona
- The Canyon Wren - Cabins For Two Sedona, Arizona