“A Great Full Service Spa”

Sedona's New Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy our elegant decor, our highly trained and licensed international staff and the most luxurious and health-restoring treatments and spa products in our Sedona spa. We use refined flower oils and pure aromatherapy. Many of our signature body products are handcrafted in Sedona using desert native herbs. We feature face spa products from PEVONIA BOTANICA, an all natural and eco-friendly skincare line, providing true phenomenal results for your skin. Sedona is a place for travelers to relax and enjoy the rejuvenating energy of the Sedona’s red earth and red rocks. At Sedona’s New Day Spa you can choose from 35 delightful ways to do just that: Relax, enjoy, and receive the beauty surrounding you in Sedona!
Victoria, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Full Service Spa”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been coming to Sedona's New Day Spa for 4 years for pedicures and have always been very happy with the results. The staff and greeters are professional, polite and friendly; the spa itself is immaculately clean, and offers a complimentary tea/coffee/snack table. Lots of magazines to read. My only complaint is that they don't carry OPI nail polish.... So I bring my own. Ronda does a great job on pedicures, and I have no hesitation recommending her. I haven't used the other services yet (like a massage) and so can't speak to that other than to say that the clients who come back to the waiting room are looking pretty mellow and happy about the experience:)

Lewes, Delaware
“You deserve it!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is by far the best spa in Sedona, my experience was amazing. The staff matches you with the right person and service. The décor is beautiful and the cucumber water and healthy snacks are an added feature, along with comfy robes. I had a hot stones deep tissue massage with Matt and a facial with Tina, All I can say is oh my god, I felt like a million bucks when I left. Matt worked my problem spots and I did not tense up one bit, never happened to me before. The facial even had a neck and arm massage added and she gave me some free samples, that were great! This spa goes the extra mike, you truly feel special. I will go back whenever I am in Sedona. I am hooked, and if you try them you will be too. Thanks. Patty

Visited November 2013
“Tosho is a very intuitive and excellent therapist!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Book an appointment with Tosho. You wont be disappointed! She is professional and really can provide you with the most amazing massage!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Very relaxing”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Just got out of my 1-hr sweedish Massage and I feel like new! After the massage I went to the steam room and it was amazing. The owner is super nice, she even gave me a body lotion as a gift. Looking forward to coming back!

Cornville, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous and Deeply Healing”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had a wonderful treatment with Amanda and also spent some time in the sauna..everything was immaculate, lovely and so deeply healing!