The resort is the first place you come to in Oak Creek, so its pretty easy to find. I stayed in a studio which was average. It was roomy enough for one person, but the only windows looking outside was a small kitchen window, and the patio door which looked out on the parking lot. It was shaded and did not let in much light. The studio felt dark with such little light.
Overall the studio was clean, except for the carpet which was extremely dirty and stained. It was quite disgusting actually. The couch had a bad smell to it, so I rarely sat on it. The kitchen was efficient and well stocked and had everything I needed. The bed was average, but the sheets were very nice quality.
I attended two evening activities, which were enjoyable. I would recommend checking out the activities, as they offer a fairly good selection.
Front desk staff were friendly, prompt, and helpful. I would probably return to this resort, although I would not rent a studio again due to it lacking light and views. Sedona is a beautiful area, and well worth a visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Resort Arizona