I knew that this hotel was not in the actual town of Sedona which was fine with me. It's in Oak Creek which is about 15-20 minutes from the shops in Sedona. It is close to several of the more popular trail heads such as Bell Rock Pathway and Cathedral Rock which is very convenient.
Aside from the accessibility of the trail heads, I was disappointed our choice of hotel for the night. The room itself was big enough - the bathroom was huge! But as others have pointed out, the room is dark and ours had a view of the parking lot. When I asked at check in if we could have a room with a view, the clerk told me that all the studios had views of the parking lot. What a shame in a place like Sedona!
There is a resort fee of just over $10 which basically is for WiFi. Hard to believe that anyone charges for that anymore. If I had to do it over again, I would choose a different hotel with free WiFi, and a window that looked out on more than just my car for that price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Resort Arizona