I booked this resort based on location and price and I wasn't disappointed! I had never been to the American Southwest before and this was the perfect opportunity. The check-in process was fairly simple, although bear in mind, this is a timeshare resort and they will ask you to sit through a presentation.
Our one-bedroom condo was beautiful! A nice sized kitchen, dining area and living room were all nicely appointed and comfortable. The bedroom and bathroom were large, especially the tub and shower. But the best feature was our view from the porch! The view of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte was simply stunning! If I didn't do anything else all week but look at that view, I would have been happy.
We didn't spend much time at the resort as their was so much hiking and sightseeing to do in the Sedona/Villiage of Oak Creek area but we did enjoy the pool and hot tub and had a wonderful breakfast at the restaurant located in the Club House near the entrance to the resort.
I really can't recommend this resort enough for its location, cleanliness and most of all, the amazing views. I am absolutely returning to the Sedona area and this resort is definitely on my list of places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Resort Arizona