The place is OK, nothing spectacular. It is about 20 minutes drive from Sedona, it's not in the town.
Rooms are so so, mostly outdated and are very tiny. Rooms mostly provide a cheap feeling, especially since studio has the single door connects two units. You can hear others in the other room, so be prepared.
Also be prepared for a pressure to buy or listen to their timeshare presentation at check in (takes 30-40 minutes just to get they key). If you buy it, they're nice. If you say no, they ignore you. No service, no welcome, nothing. We travel to Sedona quite often and to be honest, staying at other places was far better experience than at this motel-feel-like place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Resort Arizona