We had THE BEST view. Out the bedroom and patio window we could see Bell Rock. The only problem was the golf course and golfers being a little too close for comfort but whatever it was nice. The kitchen was cute and the decor was calming. The jacuzzi tub so relaxing and it was very quiet the whole time. The only complaint I have about this place is we didn't get to go swimming in any of their pools because there was too many loud obnoxious children in there, but that is not really the resorts fault although I do recommend to them that they make an adult pool. About the housekeeping fees: READ EVERYTHING THEY GIVE YOU! I was not charged any house keeping fees because I did what I was told to do on my check in info they give you. Simple: throw all your garbage in the garbage cans, put all your dishes in the dishwasher and turn it on (dishwasher liquid is provided) turn up the a/c to 80 degrees, and make sure all the doors and windows are locked. Basically, be courteous and don't be a pig.
When they try to get you to go to a time share presentation upon check in just say no. It's that simple. That's their job to sell timeshares, just be persistent and say no. They do respond well to a polite "No Thank You" several times.
Overall great stay and probably will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf Digest gives a big thumbs up on this spectacular and challenging course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Hotel Sedona
- Ridge On Sedona Hotel
- Ridge On Sedona Resort
- Ridge Sedona Golf Resort
- Ridge On Sedona Golf Resort Arizona