A Sunset Chateau is a great bed & breakfast for numerous reasons. The room we stayed in had an efficiency kitchen, nice den area, very comfortable bedroom and a nice bath area. The room was well appointed with artsy appointments throughout. Our room had a nice private patio out front with a great panoramic view of red rocks for which Sedona is famous. The highlight of our visit was the delectable and hearty breakfast served every morning in the beautiful and airy dining room. There is just no better way to start the day than helping yourself to a cup of the fresh brewed Starbuck coffee, delicious and creative food, and a superb staff that provides genuine hospitality. The inn has a huge garden area with nice walkways that is adjacent to the pool area so it would be easy to relax the day away without leaving the premises. However, the reason to visit Sedona is to enjoy the hiking and the shopping that the area provides. Fortunately, the Chateau is conveniently located right off of the "main drag" so everything is a just a short drive away. In conclusion, the Chateau has a peaceful and serene atmosphere that provides a truly relaxing experience. The staff at the Chateau offers everyone a kind work and makes everyone feel special. We would love to make a return visit to A Sunset Chateau!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunset Chateau is a 25 room Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of West Sedona. We have a quiet, hilltop setting with unparalleled views of the red rocks. The property has lush gardens, several patios with tables/chairs, swings and hammocks, a pond/ stream/ waterfall, a heated salt water pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a kiva fireplace. Each suite includes organic soaps, shampoos and lotions as well as Starbucks(R) coffee. The B&B is owned and run by two artists, which give it a unique, artistic charm, with original paintings and murals throughout the property and individually decorated rooms. We additionally offer a free complimentary concierge services for setting up tours, dinner reservations, and day planning, as well as in-room massage for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your A Sunset Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Sunset Chateau Hotel Sedona
- A Sunset Chateau Sedona, Arizona