Amazing accommodations, gorgeous views and warm friendly hosts! What more can you ask for? The rooms are exquisite and immaculate! The atmosphere will exceed your expectations. It's extremely peaceful and is a wonderful place to recharge. The owners are a family of rare integrity. Janet and Phillipe go out of their way to create a home away from home. Expect high standards of excellence from the moment you arrive! They aim to please!
Looking forward to many short getaways and family occasions there in the future! I would highly recommend A Sunset Chateau-- a slice of heaven in a busy world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunset Chateau is a 25 room Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of West Sedona. We have a quiet, hilltop setting with unparalleled views of the red rocks. The property has lush gardens, several patios with tables/chairs, swings and hammocks, a pond/ stream/ waterfall, a heated salt water pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a kiva fireplace. Each suite includes organic soaps, shampoos and lotions as well as Starbucks(R) coffee. The B&B is owned and run by two artists, which give it a unique, artistic charm, with original paintings and murals throughout the property and individually decorated rooms. We additionally offer a free complimentary concierge services for setting up tours, dinner reservations, and day planning, as well as in-room massage for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your A Sunset Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Sunset Chateau Hotel Sedona
- A Sunset Chateau Sedona, Arizona