“The PERFECT place to stay in Sedona”
Review of A Sunset Chateau

A Sunset Chateau
Ranked #7 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson, Arizona
“The PERFECT place to stay in Sedona”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We traveled to Sedona, AZ. for a family gathering. We booked the Sunset Chateau not knowing much about where to stay.
WE ARE GLAD WE DID! It is absolutely beautiful on the grounds and in the rooms. We really didn't want to leave the B & B to go anywhere.
The only thing I would improve on is the breakfast. I was disappointed with the breakfast. The staff were wonderful and very kind. The food was not something to look forward to.

Room Tip: beautiful all over!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Goodlifesupplement

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Korean first
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were greeted in a very friendly and helpful manner, given lists of things to do and recommendations for places to eat. Our room was beautifully decorated. The breakfasts were great. They are happy to accommodate any special needs such as food allergies, gluten free, etc. They serve Starbucks coffee! The pool closes at dark, but the hot tub stays open 24 hours a day. After dark you may have to remove the cover and replace it, but it does not weigh anything. There is a gas fireplace next to the hot tub which makes for a very romantic setting. The bed was very comfortable, nice pillows. thick thirsty towels, very nice bath and shower products were provided. We were very happy with the accommodations and the service. I would highly recommend this lodging to anyone visiting Sedona.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Very clean and relaxing, Super cute decor indoors and especially in outdoor common areas. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Loved the in-room massage by Ima, best I've ever had!!
Breakfasts were very nice, view from the dining area was inspiring. The view from our room #15 was OK but just below our room was a great sunny seating area and we enjoyed the view from that area very much. One of my favorite views was on my morning walk, 1/2" mile headed straight for an incredible red peak - gorgeous!!

Room Tip: My mom and I are decorators, Janet was kind enough to show us several rooms and the decor in each wa...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I went to Sunset Chateau to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and that is exactly what I received. The owners are AMAZING, very helpful and knowledgeable of all of the surrounding areas. The breakfasts were AMAZING as were the views. I recommend taking the airport hike that leads to one of the famous vortex's there in Sedona(you can get to it right from the B&B). This place is truly peaceful and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

We booked this based on Trip Advisor reviews and photographs. It really is a magical place! Everyone's reviews are spot on. We were in suite 3 and loved it. The owners are very friendly and helpful and have spent a lot of time figuring out all the details for a perfect stay. Hiking just across the street, great breakfast, and I loved the pool/hot tub as well as just sitting on the porch looking at those magnificent rocks! We will be back!

• Stayed August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My family and I a party of 5 thought this was the most beautiful place to stay in Sedona! When we arrived we were greated by on of the owners and she was so nice and cared about our stay being the best experience. The rooms were cozy and had that very southwestern feel yet modern and very clean. The property was gorgeous with hamocks, plenty of lounge chairs and beatuful views of the mountains. We loved the breakfast it was cooked fresh and we were treated like royals by the staff in the lovely dining room. I would come back to this place when in Sedona anytime and admire the beautiful views the patios have to offer. I totally enjoyed my stay here and all my family were very pleased!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place had amazing views and a great southwest ambiance. The beds were comfortable, the organic soaps felt great, and the total environment felt like I was secluded in the mountains surrounding us. When I walked out of room #19 I was instantly able to see Thunder Mt. in the distance. Breath taking) The artistry in the chateau was divine and it made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The homemade omelet in the morning was also amazing. The only negative is that I was only able to stay one night. I will definitely go back there soon. Thank you Sunset Chateau

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family