We traveled to Sedona, AZ. for a family gathering. We booked the Sunset Chateau not knowing much about where to stay.
WE ARE GLAD WE DID! It is absolutely beautiful on the grounds and in the rooms. We really didn't want to leave the B & B to go anywhere.
The only thing I would improve on is the breakfast. I was disappointed with the breakfast. The staff were wonderful and very kind. The food was not something to look forward to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunset Chateau is a 25 room Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of West Sedona. We have a quiet, hilltop setting with unparalleled views of the red rocks. The property has lush gardens, several patios with tables/chairs, swings and hammocks, a pond/ stream/ waterfall, a heated salt water pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a kiva fireplace. Each suite includes organic soaps, shampoos and lotions as well as Starbucks(R) coffee. The B&B is owned and run by two artists, which give it a unique, artistic charm, with original paintings and murals throughout the property and individually decorated rooms. We additionally offer a free complimentary concierge services for setting up tours, dinner reservations, and day planning, as well as in-room massage for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your A Sunset Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Sunset Chateau Hotel Sedona
- A Sunset Chateau Sedona, Arizona