I spent 5 nights at Sunset chateau with a group there for yoga and hiking and really enjoyed my stay. The grounds are attractive, the view beautiful, the rooms enormous and comfortable, the staff so friendly and the food amazing. I would highly recommend this boutique hotel to others. If you stay here, there is an incredible hike trail that begins at a path just across the street that is not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunset Chateau is a 25 room Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of West Sedona. We have a quiet, hilltop setting with unparalleled views of the red rocks. The property has lush gardens, several patios with tables/chairs, swings and hammocks, a pond/ stream/ waterfall, a heated salt water pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, and a kiva fireplace. Each suite includes organic soaps, shampoos and lotions as well as Starbucks(R) coffee. The B&B is owned and run by two artists, which give it a unique, artistic charm, with original paintings and murals throughout the property and individually decorated rooms. We additionally offer a free complimentary concierge services for setting up tours, dinner reservations, and day planning, as well as in-room massage for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your A Sunset Chateau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Sunset Chateau Hotel Sedona
- A Sunset Chateau Sedona, Arizona