We were happy with our 2 day stay here. We had our Grandchildren with us and we are happy that there was enough room for all 4 of us with a roll-away. The buffet was like most others I have had - just OK. The pool was a bit dirty and the spa looked more dirty. We mostly enjoyed the large patio out the back door! I could eat there, read, relax and there were great views.
We purchased a package for the train and room here and were very surprised to find out it was for only 2 people - not all 4 of us. We didn't find that out until we reached the train and then had to try and figure out the confusion...and of course pay for 2 more tickets for our grandchildren. So anyone getting a package - I suggest double checking the details. The concierge spoke to us several times and somehow this was not addressed. My husband swears she told him it included 4 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Arizona