Stayed in room 300 ("sun suite") which was very private and close to the lobby. It has a wonderful 2 person tub with a rain shower, however there is minimal view from the room itself. The hotel is built with tiered group balconies that are like very long wrap around open porches. At first I didn't like the idea of sharing my balcony, but it actually worked well. The views of the rock formations are gorgeous.
This hotel is a short ride from the main shopping area. They run a frequent shuttle, which helps avoid the parking hassles at the shops. The Pink Jeep tour store front is right by the drop off spot. We did use our own car to drive to our own hikes and dinner.
The concierge was excellent and the staff was friendly. The included breakfast was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn Of Sedona Arizona