“Great Value and Location”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona
Ranked #9 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great Value and Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

We really enjoyed our three day stay here. Staff was very helpful. Rooms were well maintained, and their van was there to help us where ever we wanted to go. Thanks to all for a great stay. Loved the view at sunset from their veranda too!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, 12 October 2012
What a great review! Sweet and to the point yet very flattering. Thank you for all the positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (674)
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Other than the front desk person being a bit rude and clueless at checkout, it was a wonderful stay. With only one night to stay in Sedone, we had to make it count. We were on the sunset side of the property and enjoyed a wonderful evening soaking up the views. The full breakfast that was included in the rate was great as well. I highly recommend this location. The rates are much lower than other properties with equal views.

Room Tip: Note in your reservation that you would like sunset views. You also have to be a member of their po...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
It is always nice to here that yet another guest has enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you very much for the very helpful feedback. I will definitely have a debriefing with my staff on their level on knowledge and courtesy. I appreciate all of your compliments. I hope to see you again soon!
Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

We passed by Sedona on our way from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix. This hotel was in a great location. It had excellent view on the terrace (we had a 2nd room floor). The kids even explored some nature areas around the hotel. The airport Mesa is quite close by, and offers breathtaking views of Sedona. Each room looks out into a balcony. There are no elevators, but there is a ramp. However, I suggest you get a 3rd or 2nd floor room if you have a lot of luggage. The 3rd floor rooms are on the entrance level. However, I preferred our second level room, as I felt that everyone would be coming up your terrace if you were on the 3rd floor, so the 2nd floor has more privacy. The rooms are clean, and the breakfast was good, although the room could get crowded in the mornings. The kids also loved the food. The staff were very helpful. We did not use the shuttle, but it seemed like a good choice if you did not want to park downtown.

Sedona was a great place to visit!

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor, for the terrace. Call ahead and ask to get a room with a view.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
It is always a pleasure to hear about successful family vacations! I am happy to hear that we met and quite possibly exceeded your expectations. I think you bring up a good point about the second floor. I really appreciate all your positive feedback. The next time you visit us you should definitely try the shuttle. It is very convenient. Thank you again for being our guest. It certainly was a pleasure.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

Pros:
- Breakfast is great.
- Room size.
- Strong wifi signal.
- Staff were pleasant.
- The view was spectacular.
- Bed was good enough.

Cons:
- The locations was not that close from the shops. But this wasn't a issue since it's a short drive.
- The price could be a little bit better.
- No safe inside the room.

Room Tip: Ask for high floor rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have to agree with you, the views are nice. I am very pleased to see that you liked the breakfast. We just recently upgraded and it is always nice to hear that it was a good choice. I hope to see you again soon!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2012

The business, location, service, conditions are excellent! Only one guy very weird, I think he was the manager of the shift also! I cannot accept that we met him at his worst day in life; therefore, I’d dare to form my request, ″take it easy buddy, do not ‘kill’ the rest of my life just because you think I made a ‘mistake’ by booking through Expedia!‶ I am trying to make my life easier, not harder; can you understand this? if not, please recall, we explained this to you, again, and again, and again, and we apologized if offended your business by booking through Expedia! Golly Moses buddy! haven’t you ever taken actions that someone else thought were wrong while you did the best you could? Anyway, thanks to the girl next to you, who took care of everything; she even tried to tell you politely ″hold it, do not attack them, it is not their mistake!‶, but you..., you..., hmmm..., you tried for your ego instead for the customers!
However, it looks like they know who you are, there! Many of the staff called us back in the room, with “yes, we know”, “yes, we apologize”, and not only they made our stay PERFECT but gave us a bottle of wine, and smiles here, and smiles there! What nice staff and hotel! The best view in the area and all was good.
People, I think they ″know‶ and will take care of this guy! Do not hesitate to book with this hotel! Excellent service, excellent view, nice pool, rich breakfast! All good and we suggest you, do not miss this experience for one incident that was taken care so well, by all and any means!

Room Tip: All good and if anything happens it will be taken care of!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Samtuqrwi
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, responded to this review, 3 October 2012
I apologize for the rough beginning but I am so pleased to hear that the rest of the staff was able to make the duration of your stay much more pleasant. I am thrilled that you enjoy the time you spent it with us. The employee that you were referring to in your review is no longer with our company so when you come back and see us you will have nothing but pleasant encounters. Thank you for your feedback.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

We recently stayed here for three nights on a motorcycle trip to this area. The view was unbelievable. We loved the terrace and outside table. It was a great place for happy hour with the friends we ride with. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The free breakfast was very good. If traveling on motorcycles---the staff understands your needs for food parking. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for view of Red Rocks!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sara R
I am so happy that you and your group thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I am also thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy all the amenities we have to offer and that we were able to accommodate your needs. It definitely was a pleasure having you as our guest and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed 3 nights in this wonderful location! We had a front row seat from our room to view the ever-changing red bluffs. The hotel has 2 public viewing decks, as well as right out your door. The rooms are reasonably priced and well done inside. Especially appreciated the nice shampoos and soaps. We quickly learned how great it was to leave your car in the lot and not touch it until time to move on. This being due to the shuttle service provided. We were dropped off and picked up at our convenience wherever we wanted to go by friendly and helpful drivers. We will be back next time!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the red bluffs....probably most of them do!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank hayesdj10
It is always such a pleasure to hear how much our guests enjoyed themselves while staying with us. I love to hear what people think of the beautiful red rocks and shared terraces. I am so glad that the shuttle was very helpful for you. That is the whole reason why we provide that service. I really appreciate all the great things you mentioned about our hotel. It definitely was an honoring having you as our guest and I cannot wait to see you again!