The view from the terrace is very nice, but you have to be on the terrace or standing at the door to see it. Seems like the layout of the room would be better if reversed, so that you can look out the window and see the view from the bedroom. But I guess the public terrace would make that a bit awkward to have people walking by with your curtains open. Fortunately we had good weather during our visit and were able to spend a little time out on the terrace enjoying the view.
The room overall was adequate, but small for two queen beds. Furnished with a small round table and two chairs and flat screen TV on a chest of drawers. Breakfast was fine for the standard buffet style, although the pancake machine wasn't working while we were there. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Arizona