The Best Western Plus Inn is located on a hill overlooking West Sedona. It is convenient to "Uptown" as well as local shopping and restaurants.
The hotel is comfortable and clean with a very friendly and helpful staff.
The buffet breakfast is adequate.
The pool and Jacuzzi are outdoors, but comfortable even in the Spring.
You don't need to go to the airport parking lot to see the fantastic Sedona sunsets. You can see it fine from the hotel balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Arizona