We stayed at the Best Western Plus for a week in early April, primarily based on the reviews on TripAdvisor; we were not steered wrong. The hotel is a great value for a family looking for an inexpensive (for Sedona), basic lodging close to everything. While technically in West Sedona, the hotel is just a couple of minutes (driving) from the main shopping area of Uptown Sedona and the charming arts & crafts market at Tlaqapaque.
Our room was comfortable and of adequate size for our family of three. The air conditioning unit took a bit getting used to, and it we let it run on the cool side at night rather than risk waking up in the middle of the night in a sweat. We appreciated the refrigerator in the bathroom, and kept cold beverages there ready for our daytime adventures around town.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning until 9:30am, and in addition to the daily staples (cold serial, breads, bagels, coffee/tea, oatmeal, pancakes, eggs, and sausage (pork and turkey), they rotated in a few other dishes throughout the week, such as scrambled eggs with chorizo, and biscuits with sausage gravy. Everything was good, and we had plenty of variety and quantity to fuel us up for the day's adventures.
We swam in the pool several times, and while small and basic, it fulfilled our primary goals of cooling us off (especially our daughter) and letting us indulge in a nighttime soak in the hot tub. The pool is "open" until 10pm, and they enforce this by turning off the heat at that time, so if you stay in past that time, you will find some cool water!
Service at check-in and check out was friendly and helpful, and our one minor room issue was handled with aplomb: our shower gel dispenser went unfilled for two days, even after a call to the front desk to remind them. After an in-person visit, it was promptly refilled, and later that day when we returned to our room, we found two bottles of wine and an apologetic note from the manager to make up for our inconvenience. This is the sort of service one expects from higher-end resort-class properties, so it was a pleasant surprise to see our issue handled so well at this "budget" hotel.
We won't hesitate to stay at the Best Western Plus on our next visit to Sedona, and highly recommend it for families looking for a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Arizona