Went to AZ for business, then had my girlfriend fly in to meet for a weekend in Sedona. The hotel is clean and really right in the heart of it all. The location simply could not be better! easy to get to downtown Sedona, out to trails and parks, and the view from the patios are stunning! Spent some time out just enjoying the view and having quality time together in the morning and after a full day of adventuring.
Highly recommend this property for a cost effective place to stay in Sedona. Rooms were clean, but average. Did not stay in the room much except to sleep and shower, so did not really care about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn Of Sedona Arizona