There are two Best Western hotels in Sedona. This one is located off the main downtown strip, close to the airport. It has stunning views of the red rocks from all the rooms, which are strategically placed for maximum views. Our room had two double beds, which were pretty comfortable. Each room opens on to a large common patio where there are chairs for relaxing and hanging out enjoying the views. The continental breakfast was well-maintained with fresh fruit, eggs, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, and tea. It was more than continental. While we didn't use the swimming pool, it was clean and inviting if a little small.
This was a great place to stop for a night on our way to Phoenix. I recommend it to anyone who wants to check out the sights for a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn Of Sedona Arizona