3,410 results
All reviews free shuttle red rocks third floor shuttle service tables and chairs best westerns fire pit breakfast room free breakfast whole foods hot breakfast amazing views floor room front desk staff would definitely stay here again no elevator oatmeal
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Plus for one night on our way to the Grand Canyon. There were few hotels available during August 2014. We were pleasantly surprised by the gorgeous views, accommodations and free breakfast. Call the hotel direct in order to get the best rooms on the second or third floors. Very happy, will stay there again when I go to Sedona.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

We would love to welcome you back to Sedona! Thank you for the fantastic review. We're happy to have been a part of your trip and we're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for utilize the amenities we have to offer and for sharing your experience with us.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Spent a couple of nights here after our visit to the Grand Canyon. The hotel was in a beautiful setting. We could open our window and see the beautiful views of Sedona. I liked that it was located just past the hustle and bustle of the downtown area, but that we could get downtown quickly. The staff that greeted me upon check-in was very friendly. She chatted about our travel and made suggestion of how to get around town. Room was clean and comfortable even though a bit pricey, but that is to be expected in a town as great as Sedona.

If I'm ever in Sedona again, I will stay here!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

We're thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the great review. We are proud to provide excellent customer service and a one of a kind location. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we hope to see you the next time you are in lovely Sedona.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This property is beautiful and enchanting. Nestled in a hill overlooking cathedral rock, I think? The outside is really really pretty and charming. Our room was facing the parking lot, maybe all the view rooms were full because we got there early evening? Sadly, no view for us. But a short walk to the front of the property did allow for the lovely view. However, I think we should have had a much better room rate given that we had no view. Not quite a good value for the money.
The room was clean enough but there were stains on the carpet so that was kind of gross. I have two small dogs so maybe it was a dog room. But my dogs do not pee on carpets so it's pretty disgusting to have a room with stains from other pets. Tile would be a much better option for dog rooms.
The breakfast was very good, as was the coffee. And any hotel with staff who make my dad feel comfortable walking around in his muppet character pajamas at 6am is okay with me. We woke at that time and I took my dogs out to relieve themselves after their night in their crate. We walked out to the front with a misty view of the red rocks, it was so glorious! My dad went in the lobby to get some coffee and it started sprinkling. I hurried back to the room and right as I got back it started pouring. So poor papa was either to get drenched or remain in the lobby in pajamas. He did that and apparently someone said we had to do a pink jeep tour. Pops came in an hour later all excited about the jeep tour. Who was this man? My dad is not usually adventurous enough for jeep tours. Before he could change his mind I said absolutely yes! So we did that and it was spectacular. What a fun time!! The hotel staff was very amenable to a slightly later checkout time if we didn't get back from our tour on time. (We stopped on our way to Gallup and only stayed one night). It was nice that their shuttle took us in to town to the jeep tour location. And we called when we were done and the shuttle was there within ten minutes to pick us up. I prefer this hotel location to being right in town. It's more peaceful and it's only a five minute trip by car, if that.
So overall, another really good Best Western experience.

Room tip: Ask to not have a parking lot view. Boring and ugly
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

It sounds like you and your dad had a great time during your visit with us. Thank you for the great feedback and kind compliments. Your suggestions about the carpet in the pet friendly rooms will be taken into consideration. We're glad to see you were able to utilize our complimentary "About Town" shuttle and shared terraces. We hope to welcome you, your dad and your pets back in the future.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We spent a couple of days of our trip in this motel and were pleased with our selection. The rooms are large and the staff is friendly. They also offer a concierge service for planning tours and events locally. The location is just out of town and they offer free shuttle to local attractions and dining.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
innofsedona, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

I am glad to hear our amenities and staff lent to a comfortable stay for you. Sedona is an amazing place, and it is our goal to make your stay memorable. It's wonderful to know we succeeded. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I found this hotel met, and exceeded my expectations. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay--especially the spectacular view of the red rock formations from the terrace and the above-average hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for such kind compliments for our hotel and staff. Your words have been an encouragement to us all. Please come back soon, there's always more to see in Sedona!