“We'll be back!”

Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 March 2009

Fantastic! Sedona was a 1-night stop-over after having visited the Grand Canyon (south rim an easy 2+ hrs away). Even though we booked a 2-queen bed room for only one night, the staff treated us as if we had booked a suite for a month. We had a gorgeous view from the patio outside our door. Immaculate room w/ spacious bathroom. With a 16-yr old son and 14-yr old daughter, we required a cot which was a no-hassle accomodation and really good quality. After our Grand Canyon adventure and beautiful ride down 89A into Sedona, we were tired and needed a quick and easy place for dinner. Following check-in, the staff directed us to "Judi's Restaurant & Lounge," walking distance from our room. I could write a complete and separate review on how great Judi's was! Something on the menu to satisfy each one of us and great food, too. The "continental" breakfast (included) at the B/W was far more elaborate than any other such breakfast we had experienced in the past. Following breakfast we headed out on a guided jeep tour of the countryside. We used "Pink Jeep Tours" and went on the "Broken Arrow" advneture which was breathtaking and left us with more wonderful photos and memories. My wife and I are already planning a return trip to Sedona and intend to stay at this Best Western and if possible, the very same room. With the kids- great fun. Without the kids- great fun and very romantic.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank SeeItAndShareIt
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2009

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary review.

I am passing on your comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Inn of Sedona the next time your are in Sedona. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 February 2009

I have to admit when I first saw the room, I was a little disappointed. Thought it would be larger. However it was scrupulously clean and very, very quiet! After talking to some others on a tour we took, I found that they were staying at some of the more expensive hotels and had views of the street or parking lot. We had a beautful eastern exposure to the red rock mountains that was breathtaking! The back door of our room led out to the open terrace where we could easily take pictures of the sunrise or have a glass of wine in the late afternoon. I was very happy we had selected this hotel!

The staff from the front desk, to the concierge to the breakfast staff was wonderful. Very friendly and willing to offer suggestions for dinner etc. The concierge made all of my reservations for the Pink Jeep Tour to the Grand Canyon and the Verde Canyon tour. When I got to the hotel, everything was waiting for me. The shuttle was a very nice plus and we used to to go the shopping areas that would have been a nightmare to get to due to the construction. This hotel is nicely placed, close to everything, but didn't have to continually go through the construction area to get to it! There is no restaurant on the premises, however Judi's is right in back of the hotel and it was very, very good! Other restaurants are nearby also!

The breakfast they offered was modest but very, very good. Their waffles which they help you make are the best I've had in a hotel where the breakfast is included. Everything was very clean and fresh.

I plan on returning to this beautiful area and this will be where I stay next time!

• Stayed: February 2009
4  Thank wistraveler09
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2009

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 February 2009

We chose this hotel because I thought the views from their porch area looked great, and they were! The rooms were clean, fresh and comfortable, had internet access, larger bathroom, and a front & back door! Out the back door was a large patio that ran the length of the building with comfortable tables & chairs to watch sunset/sunrise in this beautiful town. But that's not the best part! Out the front door was my parked car that stayed there because they had a wonderful shuttle service that took you to town, to shop, to eat to there were no worries over parking, directions, etc. And the staff, so kind & helpful. The breakfast featured lots of hot/cold selections plus a friendly warm staff person to help out, and while I admired the pool & hot tub, I'd rather shop! What a nice facility, clean, great staff, good location - I'd highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank canucks4
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2009

Thank you for your wonderful reflection of our property!

Reviewed 8 February 2009

I was looking for a nice hotel but nothing fancy, for my trip to Sedona for the Sedona Marathon. The Inn of Sedona exceeded my expectations. The location and views are exceptional. It was more upscale than the average Best Western. The staff, without exception was great. We had a terrace patio that overlooked the red rocks that was stunning. They have a very nice breakfast, great coffee, and even dog bones at the front desk for their 4-legged patrons!

• Stayed: February 2009
2  Thank MountainCatcher
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2009

I was delighted to receive the review you graciously took time to fill out after your last stay here at Best Western Inn of Sedona. We are all very proud of our hotel and staff, so feedback from guests such as yourself is read and used every day in order to enhance our services, and your experience with us.

The information you have relayed is truly appreciated and we all hope to see you here again.

Please let me know if we can offer any assistance in the planning of your next trip to Sedona. You can always contact us directly by calling 928-282-3072.

Again, thank you for taking the time. We look forward to having you as one of our treasured repeat guests and seeing you here in the near future!

Saara Ronan
Front Office Manager
Best Western Inn of Sedona

Reviewed 1 February 2009

Spending one night in Sedona, I was pretty busy sightseeing and visiting with friends. My need for accommodations was for a clean and basic place to stay. Its easy to find lots of places in Sedona that provide over-the-top facilities with an over-the-top price to go with it. I decided all the extras would have been wasted on me since I really only needed a place to sleep. The Days Inn provided a pleasant experience that fulfilled my needs and exceeded my expectations.

The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and functional. I did not use the pool.

The only downsides were that the room had a disinfectant smell to it. Also being on the second floor, I had to lug my stuff up a flight of stairs. Both issues were pretty minor in the scheme of things. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank SAMT2002
Reviewed 16 January 2009

Everything you read about this hotel is true -
great location, gorgeous views, wonderful service.
We were there for six glorious Sedona winter days
of hiking. Book with confidence.

• Stayed: January 2009
1  Thank cszcleo
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2009

Thank you for your great reviews and ratings on our property. we appreciate it.

Reviewed 4 December 2008

I've stayed at the Best Western Inn of Sedona a total of four times now, and will continue to come back for the consistent quality of service and clean comfortable rooms. The grounds are well kept, the rooms clean and nicely decorated, the views from the patio are outstanding, and the location is perfect.. away from the tourist traps but close enough to the best destinations in Sedona.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
innofsedona, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2009

Thank you so much for writing the review. We appreciate our guests' honestly and heart felt emotions.