My husband and i stopped in here for 2 nights while on our honeymoon in May this year.
Sedona has to be the most amazing place i have ever been, and this hotel reflects just how beautiful Sedona is. Nestled in the rocks, this hotel offers the most amazing views you will ever experience while staying at a hotel. We had a room on the 3rd floor and the views were just breathtaking. The room was cozy, clean and warm.
The continental breakfast was also yummy and my husband loved the waffles (his first time trying them - now his new favourite breakfast!). I do recommend going to breakfast early as the tables can fill up pretty fast. The only small downside is the shower didnt have very good water pressure - but i wasnt fussed - i would give up water pressure for those views any day! We cant comment on the pool or spa, as it was way too cold to use them - but they looked nice! There is also a small fitness room which came in handy!
We loved this hotel and will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With amazing views of Sedona's red rocks from Promenade Terraces; upgraded amenities including a full hot breakfast; and caring service from a great team of friendly people, this Sedona hotel will become your home away from home whenever you visit the red rocks. We love Sedona, and we want you to love it too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Hotel Sedona
- Best Western Sedona
- Sedona Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn Of Sedona Arizona