“Good food”

Open Range Grill & Tavern
Ranked #36 of 194 Restaurants in Sedona
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Located on the second level of the Sinagua Plaza, Open Range is the place for comfort food with a Southwest flair. Feel at home in our relaxed environment with unbeatable red rock views. Enjoy our signature House Cornbread, Bison Burger, or the 12 oz. Cowboy Ribeye, or dive into our house made Kansas City style ribs that will have you searching for napkins. Our sweet treats to end your meal include a 5 layer Chocolate or Carrot cake, and our famous Elvis (layered Nutella, banana pudding, bananas, and wafers). Ending a long day of shopping or hiking? Sit back and watch the sunset with an Intoxicating Root Beer or an Open Rangerita, or watch your favorite sports team on one of our 7 TV's. Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. The Open Range Grill and Tavern- comfort food with a Southwest Flair.
Youngstown, Ohio
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had the bison burger as we did not want an entree. Very juicy. Scenic view from our table. Enjoyable meal.

Sedona, Arizona
“Awesome food and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

My wife had our 20 anniversary dinner there. The service was awesome as was the food. Best view and dinner. The Noyan Ryan beef was awesome.
Great job Tanya

in MA
“Please forewarn about seasonings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

This was a late lunch/ early dinner visit. I enjoyed my drunken fish but didn't enjoy my sweet potato fries. I had no idea they would come so heavily seasoned. Maybe the regular fries are not, I can't say as I didn't try those. The view was nice and my Vortex drink good. Service was fast and friendly.

peabody
“Dinner with a Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I visited Open Range G/T for dinner on our trip to Sedona. The staff were friendly and welcoming, the service, food and atmosphere wonderful. Did I mention the view - it is beyond description. We both had regular burgers/fries - excellent. We were unable to get a table AT the window, but our view was still superb. Would definitely put this on the visit again list!
Will also post this review on Yelp.com.

Albany, New York
“Can't get enough of the Bison Burger.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Open Range is a must stop for my wife and I whenever we are in town. And we always order the same thing - The Bison Burger, medium rare of course. "1/2 pound Burger topped with melted American Cheese, Red Onion Jam and Lettuce". Open Range is located in uptown Sedona in Sinagua Plaza. It faces east with a wall of windows overlooking the red rocks. Even with the view, this is a place we sit at the bar, order a couple drinks and the burgers and talk with the bartenders and people at the bar passing through. Oh, and save room for desert!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Open Range Grill & Tavern? Share your experiences!