“Great food and service”

The Inn on Oak Creek Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 197 Restaurants in Sedona
Description: The Inn is listed as a hotel but not found as a restaurant. I did not stay at the inn but did eat there. and would like to post a review of my experience.
kansas city
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stumbled on to this restaurant for breakfast before hiking. It was perfect and we would have come back there for happy hour or dinner but just no time. the food was amazing and resonably priced and the service was superb. Dont miss this place.

• Visited February 2014

Toronto, Canada
“lovely scenery, great food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

we shared an afternoon by the river at the Inn at Oak Creek. the outdoor patio is relaxing and perfect for sitting and visiting. our waiter created a tasting menu just for us and paired wine. we've been at this restaurant about five times and every time is perfect and different than the last. we have come here for sunday brunch which is an event. try to sit by the river. you can see the fish.

• Visited August 2013
“What a Great Find!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

My husband and I spent two nights T the Inn and loved every moment! From the moment we opened the front door the Innkeeper Jim was welcoming, helpful and pleasant . The rooms and the inn were beautifully decorated and well maintained. The views from our room were spectacular! The best part of our stay, aside from the comfy bed and room, was the daily 4 course homemade breakfast. DELICIOUS !!! Gourmet and plentiful .... I highly recommend The Inn On Oak Creek for so many reasons... It was a very relaxing two days... We will return ...

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Artteacher1234
Sedona, Arizona
“A most enjoyable Mother's Day”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

On Mother's Day 2013, my wife and I had a truly superb breakfast at The Inn on Oak Creek, in Sedona, Arizona. For starters, the tables on the outside deck had spectacular views of Oak Creek and the surrounding Red Rocks. But it was the breakfast itself that demands a 5-out-of-5-Star review. It was exceptional! Home-made granola with maple-syrup yogurt, ambrosia with mint, amazing cheese & chili scones, and wonderful ham & egg open-face 'sandwich' -- all for a modest price. We recommend the Inn most highly, to travelers or to residents. We are in the second category and plan to return often...

• Visited May 2013